Monday, January 12, 2009

My first pizza!



One of my new year resolutions is to become an amazing cook like my mom. I know it may be a little ambitious to try to have happen in one year, but I have got to start somewhere. Here is a picture of my first ever pizza! I don't have a pizza stone or even circular pan so I didn't worry too much about the shape of the crust. The important thing is, it tasted great! It sure takes all night though. One good thing about being single, I've got lunch all week! Thanks for all of the wonderful meals you've made day after day after day, mom. Love you.

5 comments:

The Neal Family: said...

I am laughing out loud right now because Brittan said "oh, that's a weird pizza....oh, is it shaped like Tennessee?" I am proud of you J even if your pizza looks like Tennessee!

Jaclyn said...

It looks a little more like Utah or Oklahoma but I had already cut up a few pieces out of it. It was pretty square-ish. Thanks for always commenting on my blog!

Unknown said...

Hey Jackie, I'm glad you have a blog too! I just started one up. It only has two posts, but they are cute!

Unknown said...

by the way, your pizza looks really yummy!!!1

cdsdds said...

Starting with yeast recipes is ambitious. Keep it up and you'll be in charge of Sunday dinner rolls.