Monday, July 6, 2009

Here, There & Everywhere!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long. You wouldn't believe it since I'm currently out of a job - but I'm busy! Over the past month I have been to the Bahamas, Georgia, Texas and Virginia plus locating Tim and Faith's homes in Nashville. Life is great right now and I am enjoying my time off. I still haven't decided my next move but will keep you posted. Below are pictures from Eli's baptism and the 4th of July celebration.








































































































































2 comments:

cdsdds said...

Excellent amount of pictures. From now on there is a 10 picture minimum. Chloe looks even babe-ier on blogs.

Paul or Lindsay said...

Glad you made it home! Thanks for coming to stay with us. If you need another vacation, you know where you have an air matress and no pillow! (Sorry about that!)