Thursday, August 7, 2008

Oregon!!!


The last few days my best friend Lori and I were able to spend time in Oregon. Both of my sisters live there and it was really fun to get to hang out with them and their families. My sister Shannon and her family recently built a cabin in Central Oregon and we spent a couple of the days of our trip there at the lake. It was so beautiful. I wakeboarded, jumped off a bridge and even learned how to surf behind the boat. Attached is a picture of Lori and I preparing to jump off the second level of the bridge. It was quite a rush! I will attach more pictures soon.

4 comments:

The Neal Family: said...

You rock Jac! You have more guts than I! Looking forward to keeping track of you thru your blog!

Admin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paul or Lindsay said...

Hey Jac!!
I am glad that we get to see you before you take off. This all sounds so adventurous to me! I am sure you'll have a great time and I can't wait to check up on you through the blog.

aryn said...

Way to go Jac! This will be fun to see all the fun happenings in Nashville!!