Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Random pics from Portland!


Eating dinner before heading to the cabin.


Shelly & me posing before going out on the lake.


Cute Olivia!


Cute Delaney!

Hayden & me before going to the lake.
This is Lori and me climbing up to the 2nd level of the bridge. The scariest part was thinking about climbing up.
Payton being a good cousin and holding on to Delaney so she won't fall out of the back of the truck.
No hands! Go Delaney.
Payton is all smiles while surfing with Uncle Michael.
Me and Delaney in the back of the truck.
Brittan eating her treat after a long day of boating.
The Glorious cabin. Thanks again Neals.

2 comments:

Paul or Lindsay said...

Cute pics Jac! I am still so impressed by your bravery on the bridge.

Unknown said...

Jaclyn - I think you should let everyone know that I am 8 months pregnant! I'm not looking very slim in that picture you posted!!! Oh well, it's not all about me right? I'm glad you're having a good time in Nashville. Great work on the blog!!! I'm sure I'll get around to posting on mine! Love you