Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sorry for the delay!

Hey everyone,

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating this as much as I planned. I am actually in North Carolina right now at Lori's sister's house. Her niece was baptized this week and her parents flew out and are going to go to South Carolina next week and didn't mind if Lori and I tagged along. So it may be a while before I update anything new from Tennessee. As soon as I get back the next week Kyle is going to fly me out to Virginia to tend his kids while he and Noelle are in Utah doing the St. George Marathon. So now I don't mind at all that I don't have a job because I get to be doing all of this fun traveling. I will try to update as soon as possible when I get back. We still don't have the internet at our apartment, it's really getting ridiculous. Thanks for reading this! Lindsay good luck this week! Can't wait to FINALLY hear the name of my new niece. Love you all!

5 comments:

The Neal Family: said...

Hi JJ- Glad you are having fun. Cool that you get to hang out with K&N kids too. How is the job hunt? Are you in town long enough to find one? I love you!

April said...

OOOOH! Call me when you are in the Virginia...I want to come see you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jack! I tagged you on my account. It sounds like you're having a blast. I joined blogging world to keep in touch with everyone. It's so much better than emails! Mon

cdsdds said...

Sounds like you're having fun but jobs can be good for you, too.

cdsdds said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG ASAP!