Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Trip to Nauvoo!

Last weekend I had such a great time with Paul, Lindsay, Sabrina and Lucy. It was just fun to be with FAMILY. It has been a while and I was just happy to be with them. Below are a few pictures and even a video for the viewer's pleasure. The neatest part for me was seeing Edmond Durfee's grave and learning about his story and also getting to do baptisms with Paul. We also saw the red brick store, Joseph, Hyrum and Emma's graves and took of tour of Carthage Jail. There is so much more to do there but we didn't have time with such a short weekend. It was an 8 hour drive for me on Friday and 8 hours again on Sunday but it was well worth it. Thanks Paul and Lindsay! Love you guys.
























2 comments:

Dan Sampson said...

That has to be the fastest slide I have ever seen!

LindsaySampson said...

Jac,

You beat me to posting about this! Thanks a million for coming with us. We loved getting to spend time with you. Love you!