Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another update!

Since Dan updated his blog I figure it must be time for me to update mine too. We got our second piece of furniture. It is a couch/bed. It's so wonderful to not be sitting on the floor anymore.

Still on the job hunt. This last week I applied at Kohl's and Target and two weeks ago I applied at Baby Gap and Gap Kids. I have an interview with Gap Kids this week. I also had a job interview on Thursday for an outpatient hospital working as an Administrative Assistant. She said I would hear back either Friday (which I didn't) or Monday (tomorrow) so maybe I'll have a job tomorrow.

We only had Sacrament Meeting today because our ward was split. The ward really was ginormous and it was bound to happen sometime. We always showed up early to get a seat in the chapel because they had chairs all the way to the back of the cultural hall. Relief Society has been so big that we had to meet in the chapel and make the elder's quorum meet in the relief society room. It will be nice to have a smaller ward and get to know people better. With this change we will be getting a new bishop. He seems really energetic and fun. In his talk today he mentioned how he loves teenagers and young single adults but especially young single adults. So it will be fun to get to know him better. Word on the street is he is a very wealthy man and has season tickets to the Titans games so hopefully (on a Monday night game of course) we can get invited.

Lori is at her second day of work today. They hired her as a part-time security guard at the Opryland Resort. We don't know if this is regular for a part-timer but she works 34 hours this week. I will be going to many events by myself, such as institute, firesides, fhe and possibly church but I will survive. We have been making a lot of friends out here so that is good.

Well that is my update for now! Congrats again Rachelle, David & Delaney. Can't wait to see Liam. Billie Jo are you getting anxious?

Love you all.

No comments: