Thursday, November 13, 2008

CMA Awards!

I am sure y'all are aware that last night was the 42nd Annual CMA Awards. Lori and I decided to take a trip downtown and see what we could at the Red Carpet. We learned that we will go much earlier next time. There were a lot of people to look through and it was nearly impossible to get any pictures but I did catch a glimpse of: Keith and Nicole, Billy Ray and Miley, Lorrie Morgan, Darius Rucker, Kid Rock, Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert, Clay Walker, Mark Wills, Darrell Worley, Kellie Pickler and probably a few others. It was so fun to be there!




Lori and I posing with the red carpet behind us.















Darius Rucker was very nice to come to our side of the fence even though we didn't pay to see the red carpet. He shook everybody's hand. He is new in the country business but some of you may recongize him as the lead singer for Hootie and the Blow Fish. Unfortunately this is the only picture of a star I got.







Here I am with "the King" on Broadway in downtown Nashville.

2 comments:

cdsdds said...

The only name I recognize on your list is Miley and it's because three of her fans live in my house.

Unknown said...

I love Clay Walker's old songs. Country Girls Rock! Live it up JJ!