Saturday, November 29, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I spent Thanksgiving in Nashville! A girl in the ward always invites the singles over that don't have anywhere to go. Below is a picture of the group. I made my first ever pumpkin pie and everybody loved it!!!
Top 5 things I'm grateful for this year:
1. That I had the strength and courage to follow the guidance of the Spirit and move to Tennessee.
2. My family's love and support in my move and prayers in my behalf.
3. Wonderful friends that have always been there for me!
4. The Lord's unconditional love and patience for me even when I don't deserve it.
5. My life. I am so happy to be here right now in this place in my life. Nashville is treating me well!
Love you all!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I had no idea you had a blog! It looks like you are having a blast in Nashville! I'll have to keep up with everything you are doing now!

cdsdds said...

I'm glad you had fun but we missed you anyway!